green holidays made easier
If you do fly here are five easy tips to lessen the impact of your holiday.
1. Fly less often
2. Avoid night-time and winter flights. Flights in daylight tend to cause less pollution.
3. Avoid routes with stopovers Take offs and landings are the worst for carbon emissions.
4. Consider flying long-haul less often.
5. Stay longer when you've arrived.
Here are two more tips which require a bit more research by you.
1. Choose an airline with an environmentally friendly policy.
2. Choose an airline with a young fleet. This is likely to be less polluting. Visit Airfleets for details.