green holidays made easier
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE SUBMISSION AND INSERTION OF ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE WEBSITE ECOFRIENDLYTOURIST.COM (the “Website”)
The giving of an order for advertising by an advertiser shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. All bookings must be confirmed in writing by email or fax.
2. Orders for advertising will be accepted only on the express condition that Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws, codes and regulations. Eric Rowan (the “Publisher”) excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all responsibility in connection with the content and form of any advertising material appearing on the Website.
3. The Advertiser agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified the Publisher against any damage and/or loss and/or expense that the Publisher may incur in connection with or, as a direct or indirect consequence of, the Advertiser's advert.
4 The Advertiser grants to the Publisher a worldwide licence to reproduce, display and copy the advertisement on the Website for the duration of the agreed term.
5. The Advertiser warrants and confirms to the Publisher that in relation to each of the Advertiser’s advertisements appearing on the Website, the Advertiser contracts with the Publisher as principal notwithstanding that the Advertiser may be acting directly or indirectly as an advertising agent or media buyer or in some other representative capacity.
6. The Publisher reserves the right to refuse, amend, withdraw or otherwise deal with advertisements submitted at its sole and absolute discretion and without explanation.
7. The Publisher, while endeavouring to ensure that advertising appears with all possible regularity, will not be held liable for any loss occasioned by the failure of any advertising to appear for any reason whatsoever.
8. The Publisher will use reasonable efforts to comply with the specified written requirements of the Advertiser although the Publisher does not warrant the date of insertion, the wording, or the quality of the reproduction of the advertisement.
9. Payment in full must be made before advertising can appear on the Website. Payment shall be made by cheque payable to Eric Rowan (the Publisher), or shall be transferred electronically or through the clearing banks' giro credit system.
10. Cancellations will be accepted during the term of the contract providing they are made in writing by email or fax. No refunds will be given.
11. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute or matter arising out of or connected with this agreement.
Revised: 12 October 2009